Red Deer is an amazing and ideal city to be at a concert, and with 5 concerts that will be rocking in the Red Deer, you will not be bored. First, on July 13, 2017, Canada's Gospel Music Celebration will be making an appearance Enmax Centrium on July 13, 2017. Additionally, there will be tons of exciting concerts visiting Red Deer in the next few months, especially the very popular concert at Enmax Centrium on October 13, 2017 that features Foreigner. Other concerts visiting Red Deer include Canada's Gospel Music Celebration on July 14, 2017 in Enmax Centrium, Canada's Gospel Music Celebration on July 14, 2017 at Enmax Centrium, and Foreigner on October 13, 2017 at Enmax Centrium. Look for our selection of parking passes, VIP tickets and front row passes for some venues in Red Deer. To get more information about these currently scheduled concerts in Red Deer, see #Concertfix or make sure to follow @concertfix.
Thu Jul 13, 2017
Fri Jul 14, 2017
Venue: Enmax Centrium
Time: 1:00 PM
Featuring: Canada's Gospel Music Celebration
Sat Jul 15, 2017
Fri Oct 13, 2017
Concerts near Red Deer
Concerts in Camrose, AB
Fri Aug 4, 2017
Sat Aug 5, 2017
Sun Aug 6, 2017
Red Deer Concert and Event Information
- Red Deer is always one of the hottest locations for concert tours in North America.
- Enmax Centrium and Enmax Centrium both have lots of concert events forthcoming.
- Tickets for all Red Deer concerts are purchased with a 100% money back guarantee.
- These next concerts are going to be some of the most anticipated Red Deer concerts in years.
- Schedule for the concerts in Red Deer is updated up to the minute.
Red Deer right now has a huge list of concert tours coming to the city in the next few months. A selection of music's top tours are about to have concerts in Red Deer. Do not miss some of the concert events that Red Deer has to offer at some of the best venues around. Simply check out the list above for all the best Red Deer concerts. Our Red Deer concert schedule is revised on a regular basis in case their are any adjustments.